Why use Online Consult?
- Round the clock advice: Access a wealth of health advice at any time of day or night.
- Accurate medical advice: Receive tailored advice and information based on your symptoms.
- Less time on the phone: Submit your form online so you spend less time waiting in phone queues.
- Clinically approved information: All the advice and information available through Online Consult is clinically approved and provided by medical professionals.
Registering for Online Consult
Step 1a (if you have already registered for Patient Access)
- Sign into Patient Access at www.patientaccess.com or login to the app.
- Go to the section on health advice.
- For next steps go to using online consult, see below.
Step 1b (if you have not previously registered for Patient Access)
- Please register for Patient Access at www.patientaccess.com.
Please note – you will not be able to access online services until your identity has been verified.
- Call the surgery and ask to have your patient access account verified. We will ask you a series of questions about your medical history to confirm your identity.
- We will then either text or email your registration code within 2 working days once the account has been verified over the phone and you can then access your online services at www.patientaccess.com.
- For next steps go to using online consult, please read our ‘Using Online Consult’ guide.