- Dr Caroline Dain – Female, part time, MBchB, DCH, DFFP DRCOG, MRCGP, DFSRH, MRCGP, AFHEA
Dr Dain joined the practice in 1994. She has a special interest in Dermatology, Contraception and Cardiology. Dr Dain also trains medical students and newly qualified doctors in the practice.
- Dr Barry Small – Male, part time, MBBS, DCH, MRCGP (1992)
Dr Small joined the practice in 1997. He undertakes the training and supervision of our GP registrars. He also provides Minor Surgery and Joint Injections.
- Dr Sai Ramanathan – Male, part time, MBBS, DRCOG, DCH, MRCGP (1995)
Dr Ramanathan joined the practice in 2001 and has a special interest in Diabetes, Occupational Medicine and Nursing. He is also involved in commissioning for the locality and for the practice.
- Dr Adwoa Yeboah – Female, part time, MBBS, DCH, DRCOG, DGM, DFSRH, MRCGP (1992) DipMedEd
Dr Yeboah joined Parkfield in 2001, she has a particular interest in contraception and undertakes the training and supervision of our GP Registrars.
- Dr Rushikesh Trivedi – Male, full time, MBChB, MRCGP (2017)
Dr Trivedi joined the practice in January 2018. His specialist area includes Ear, Nose and Throat issues.
- Dr Shainthavi Sivapalan – Female, MBBS MRCGP (2020)
Dr Sivapalan joined the Practice in 2021. She studied at Barts and The London Medical School and is involved in the training of medical students.
- Dr Simon Creally – Male, MBBS, MRCGP(2019)
Joined the practice in 2021 having moved from Hull where he studied and trained. GP Associate
Doctors in Training
Parkfield Medical Centre is an approved training practice and regularly employs doctors who are training to become GPs (Specialist Training).
All of our doctors in specialist training are fully registered with the General Medical Council and have significant hospital experience. On occasions some of their surgeries will be video recorded or have another doctor sitting in to monitor their progress. Both patients and practice benefit from their enthusiasm, dedication and skills.
- Dr Vivek Venkatesan – Male, GP ST3
- Dr Miriam Burns – Female, ST3
- Dr Magdalena Cybulska, ST2