In view of the current COVID-19 outbreak, NHS England have instructed practices to disable the ability to book face-to-face appointments online due to the risk of potentially infected patients attending the practice without appropriate triage. The practice would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused during these challenging and changeable circumstances. Appointments can still be booked via our reception team on 01707 291 041
The practice has a mixture of telephone and face to face consultations. There will be a daily capacity for a limited number of emergencies. Patients with an emergency will receive a telephone triage call from a GP and will be offered an appointment or will receive advice as appropriate.
Once the practice has reached its capacity for both pre-booked and emergency consultations, patients will be advised of the other NHS services available such as walk-in centres and urgent care centres, which have been specially commissioned and are available to patients 7 days a week.
To use the online booking system you must be registered to use our online services. If you are not already registered, please visit the surgery and ask the receptionist for a registration form and instructions.
We are able to offer an increased number of on-the-day and 48 hour advance appointments on certain days during the winter months
Appointment system improvements and monitoring statement.
To cancel an appointment simply text 07518 391153 leaving your name, date of birth and appointment details.
Surgery Opening Times
- Bookable appointments Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm
- 7:00am-8:00 am Wednesday/Friday
- 8:00am-11:30am Saturday fortnightly
- In line with HVCCG requirements for patients to have extended access to GP’s, we will offer patients extended access appointments on a Wednesday or Thursday evening or Saturday morning. This will be on a fixed rotation with the other practices locally. Please see our link to Extended Access for more information.
You can book an appointment:
What type of appointment do I need?
We offer a mixture of both telephone consultations and face-to-face appointments. Our reception staff may ask you the reason for the appointment so that they may direct you to the best option to meet your needs.
- Appointments with Doctors: Book a face-to-face consultation via reception or use the online booking system.
- Emergency Appointments: You will be offered an emergency telephone consultation on the day and the Duty Doctor will call you back. If the Duty Doctor feels it is appropriate, they will book you a face-to-face consultation for that day with either themselves or another available doctor.
- Appointments with Nurses: Appointments with our nursing team can be booked in advance via reception. Nursing appointments vary in length depending on the service you require.
- Specialist clinics: The surgery provides a number of specialist clinic appointments which are also bookable in advance. These include minor operations, coil fitting, diabetic checks, smoking cessation advice, obesity advice and asthma and respiratory clinics. We also offer a full travel service, blood tests, occupational health services, childhood vaccinations and mother and baby checks.