Our Practice statement: ‘providing the latest medical care to our community with the help of our community'
We promise to try our very best for all our patients at all times.
As a patient you have the right to:
- Be registered with the practice
- Receive emergency care
- Receive appropriate drugs and medications
- Be referred for specialist or second opinion as a shared process with your GP
- See your medical records subject to certain laws
- Know that by law everyone working in the NHS must keep the contents of your medical records private
With these rights and additional commitments from the surgery come responsibilities for the public. That means being:
- Courteous to staff at all times
- As prompt as possible for all appointments
- Responsible for cancelling appointments in adequate time
We aim to treat our patients with courtesy and respect at all times and expect our patients to treat our staff in a similarly respectful way. We have a zero tolerance policy and take very seriously any threatening, abusive or violent behavior against any of our staff and patients. If a patient behaves in this manner they will be removed from our patient list with immediate effect.